"Supporting the Education and the Social and Physical Development of the young people of the Ancient Parish of Wilford, Nottingham"
The above Educational Foundation has its origins in a Deed by the Reverend Benjamin Carter, dated 1727, and still observes as its first priority the successful running of the South Wilford Endowed Church of England School.
After all expenses of administration and the requirements of the School have been met, the Trustees may offer Grants. Such grants are for the benefit of young persons under the age of 25, resident (or having a parent resident) in the Ancient Parish of Wilford, and who, in the opinion of the Trustees, are in need of financial assistance.
The Trustees may also provide financial assistance to any voluntary charitable organisation in the ancient parish whose objects include educating young people through their recreation and other leisure-time activities.
Charity Number: 528161